SpiceJet introduces new uniforms for workforce

Low cost carrier SpiceJet is going in for an image makeover with its workforce switching to a new uniform, which retains the carrier’s signature red colour largely, while incorporating new designs

The new range includes a unique design for each department, specifically styled to suit the different seasons. For instance, the summer wear for the female cabin crew will include a one-piece dress. They will be attired in a short shift dress, cut and sewn and detailed with accessory elements like a sling bag and box heels; for service, besides a pinafore inspired apron.

Whereas, men will be paired in a formal three-piece suit inclusive of red waistcoats and white shirts. Laced up oxford shoes have been introduced keeping in mind the ease and comfort of the user. With the unique colour scheme in place, droves of the cabin crew will be seen in sharp tones of red and black, reflecting persona of the airline.
The range for pilots includes a single button slim cut black suit for men. For the on-ground staff, women will be wearing a button back blouse in white and red polka dots with skirt suits in red, while the men will be in black slim cut single button suit with red trim detail on the white shirt collar. The engineering department on the other hand will be seen in smart casuals in signature polo t-shirts with a utility jacket.

13 thoughts on “SpiceJet introduces new uniforms for workforce

1. tips for job seekers says:

Simply desire to say your article is as astounding. The clarity on your submit is just great and that i could think you are an expert in this subject. Well along with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with approaching post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please keep up the gratifying work.

2. digital camera says:

I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better?

3. home business online opportunity says:

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this informative article together. I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!

4. education for all says:

I’m amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both equally educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

5. med web says:

Thanks , I have recently been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve discovered till now. But, what about the conclusion? Are you positive about the supply?

6. business news says:

Hello there! This article couldn’t be written any better! Looking through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept talking about this. I’ll send this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!

7. gold chain says:

Simply wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is just nice and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.